Tungsten alloy X-ray target can be subjected to higher loadings
than stationary anodes. By rotation of dish-shaped X-ray targets
under the electron beam, a new, already cooled part of the target
surface is continually used as the focal spot. Moreover, tungsten
alloy X-ray target cools down more rapidly by radiating its heat.
Far more energy per unit time can therefore be supplied to a tube
with an X-ray target in comparison with a stationary anode.
Tungsten alloy collimator is a device that narrows a beam of
particles or waves. It belongs to input and output element of
optical fiber communicaiton devices. Tungsten alloy collimator can
be adopted as linear accelerator and cyclotron in medical
treatment. It has a simple structure, through which the fiber
radiate light can be converted into parallel light (gaussian beam).
So its main fuction is to efficiently maximize the light coupling
into the device.
Advantages of tungsten alloy collimator:
1. One of the most effective devices for reducing the radiation
levels on a job site;
2. Increasing the quality of radiography shots by reducing the
scattering radiation around the film;
3. Providing a safer operating conditions for radiographers;
4. Tungsten alloy material is a more effective shielding material
than lead. It is an easy handle, non-licensed and very effective
5. Do not spark, it is a ideal material for plant operations.